TEDxUNB 2019 Speaker Nomination
Deadline: sunday, february 3rd, 2019 @ 11:59PM
Thank you for your interest in speaking at TEDxUNB.
Do you have an amazing idea worth sharing? Do you think that creativity, imagination and innovation can improve the lives of everyday people? Do you believe in changing the narrative of this region of Canada? Can you communicate these ideas clearly, directly, with passion to spark ideas to over 100 bright delegates?
If yourself or someone that you know would like to speak, we encourage you to apply below.
- This application is open to all individuals who have something amazing to share.
- Something that’s new and surprising; an idea or invention that your audience has never heard about.
- A great basic idea (that your audience has maybe already heard) with a compelling new argument behind it that challenges beliefs and perspectives.
- 18 minutes maximum
- No advertising or selling from the stage
- No political beliefs
- No religious proselytizing
Theme: This year's theme will be released shortly. We ask that when submitting your nomination, you focus on delivering an idea that sits on the frontier of inspiration and forwarding thinking and therefore, would be malleable to any theme selected by the Directors Team.
If you have any questions, please contact Jackson Weir, Speakers Director, at email@example.com.